Margo does a live 1:1 coaching session with Zara, a Birth Warrior Project student from New Zealand! They cover quite a lot of ground, including:
– overcoming self-doubt and the need for “permission” to do birth education
– how to attract the RIGHT clients for consultations
– the state of midwifery in New Zealand
– educating communities about the value of birth work (and why they should invest in it)
– how to adequately value birth work that is ” out of the box”.
Zara also asks some amazing questions like, “What do I want to be visible” in terms of the content she creates and puts out into the world via social media. Join us for this soulful coaching session and you’ll be sure to feel inspired, too!
LINKS, SHOW NOTES AND TRANSCRIPT
13 Moons: Epic Education for The Birthing Year
Birth Warrior Project: 120 Day Doula Training and Transformation
Indie Birth Midwifery School
TRANSCRIPTION: Badass Business Coaching for Birth Workers #3-An Eavesdropping Episode with Zara from New Zealand