In this episode of Taking Back Birth, I talk about the testing that generally happens (blood work and cultures) in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Here are just a few of the things I discuss…
- Why is this testing routine and who exactly is it for?
- What’s a prenatal panel and a CBC?
- Should you opt out of this testing or not?
- Why would you choose to get a urine culture?
- What are some other options for self-assessment or self-testing?
Just press PLAY below to listen.
You can download a PDF transcription of this podcast here.