A Webinar with Gloria Lemay
About the Online Class:
This webinar will cover:
- How to be confident with a hands off approach to the third stage of birth.
- How much blood a woman can lose in childbirth or miscarriage and still be in the realm of normal?
- Blood before the baby arrives?
- How much blood loss the baby can endure?
- Anemias effects on blood loss at birth.
- Good preventive measures to insure that woman and baby are healthy and will enjoy a smooth transition to breastfeeding/postpartum?
Gloria Lemay is a midwifery teacher and childbirth activist living in British Columbia, Canada. She has a passion for VBAC, waterbirth, and ending male genital mutilation. She is a blogger
at wisewomanwayofbirth.com. Her film, Birth with Gloria Lemay, was produced in 2012 and has been sent all over the world.
HOW TO ENROLL
The required donation for this presentation is $45. Once your enrollment is processed, you will receive access instructions via email.